Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
HATE IT, BUT -- I must further strengthen comment filters. To avoid being auto-spammed you can *only* use ONE link per comment, CANNOT use the name field for marketing, email addresses must be valid, all website addresses must be active and related to the post under which the comment is left (or left blank).
[STILL hoping to avoid auto-verification tech!]
IMPORTANT: About Site Hyperlinks
To minimize distraction potential and improve reading comprehension, link color has been set to a barely discernible grey -- they become underlined and dark red only on mouse-over. (Hover before clicking to see a bit more info for many.)
ON THE WAY:
(not necessarily in this order) MORE re:
- Elements affecting ACTIVATION
- HABITS, Decisions & Attention
- SLEEP Series
. . . and so much more!
Links to Recent Articles BELOW
LINKS to Most Recent 25 Articles (newest on top)
- Do YOU have the Sense of a Goose?
- Friday Fun: Fashion and Shopping
- What’s my Style?
- Change your Clothes, Change your Brain?
- Making friends with CHANGE
- 10 Simple Coaching Questions to Consider
- A Shih Tzu’s take on Brain-based Coaching
- Friday Fun: One for the Writers
- Empathy finale: Part III
- April 2017: Mental Health Awareness
- Friday Fun: Exercise and Diet
- Sorry for the Inconvenience Part II
- 10 Organizing Principles for the Organizationally Impaired
- Do you have a minute? Sorry for the Inconvenience.
- Take Me Out to the BALLGAME!
- How do brains get damaged? Is yours?
- SOAR: Summer Adventures for ADD/LD Kids & Teens
- Recent study shows ADD *IS* brain-based
- For all my Grumpy friends
- Friday Fun: Napland!
- Pot Smoking and Developing Brains
- Naps help Memory
- Mental Health Awareness for March 2017
- Dealing with Distractions
- TWO important messages from TinkerToy
Change month below for a blogroll of ALL posts that month
"Overcome any worries that the form isn't good enough. Put up the scaffolding and get the content out there. In other words, it's good to have a well-decorated soapbox . . . but don't let that get in the way of standing on it."
~~ KMO, in "Songs from the C-Realm" (from a comment from C-Realm listener L33tminion)
Getting it DONE vs. doing it right
Big Time Appreciation!!
Time to develop this site was made possible through the generous support of The Godino Family. Check out vintage pics on the website of their newest family project: B.A.R. Las Vegas (Born and Raised - links at bottom of this column)
When in Vegas, stop by to say thanks for ADD support, buy a thank you drink or try your luck at the B.A.R. Slots. Tell 'em I sent you!
Links by Category Below
MY LIKES on a few recent posts – you can click to read them too
Top Clicks to other blogs: (auto-update aprox. every 72 hrs)
Apologies: WordPress glitch
Since I KNOW that format changes are distracting for EFD readers, I don't make them capriciously.
Hopefully, things will be back to "normal" whenever they find and fix. Meanwhile, my apologies, even though I have no control over what they do.