LinkList: Time & Time Management Articles
Remember – links on this site are dark grey to reduce distraction potential
while you’re reading. They turn red on mouseover.
From the Brain-Transplant Series
ADD Information you NEED to know!
from THE ADD Poster Girl: Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, MCC, SCAC
to grok the concept of these posts, CLICK:
ABOUT The Brain-Transplant Series
The growing list of links to articles in the
Time & Time Management Series
to help you jump right to what you’re looking for
(ALL open in new windows or tabs, depending on your browser’s settings)
HOVER before clicking and a little box will appear
with a bit of info about what you’ll find once you click
- My Wrinkle in Time: HOW does time fly?
- Implications of a Lack of Time Sense
- ADD/ADHD and TIME: will ANYthing work?
- ADD/ADHD and TIME: 5 Systems Basics
- Listening for Time Troubles
- TIME Mapping Your Universe
- TimeKiss™ – Tips for Time Mapping
- The Condo Concept of Time Management
- How Long Do Things Take?
- Keeping up with the Treadmill Tasks
- What IS Time?
- Life in the Now Lane (humorous)
- TIME to think about Group Coaching
- Predicting Time to Manage Tasks
- Sherlocking for Task Completion
- Beyond the Limitations of a Post-It Note™ Brain
- Living within the boundaries of TIME
- Check out Coming Soon (below)
Coming up in the Time Management Series (plus Time-Related Articles):
- Time, Stress and Denial
- Time and Technology (following Treadmill – about our failure to automate the timing)
- Fast, Cheap & Good – any two of the three
- Sleep Timing and Time Dependencies
- Structure to fulfill
and SO much MORE — coming soon to a blogsite near you!
Comments on this page have been disabled – if you want to chime in, I’d LOVE to read your feedback and respond to your comments at the bottom of any of the articles in any of the lists above.
As always, if you want notification of new articles in a particular Series – or any new posts on this blog – give your email address to the nice form on the top of the skinny column to the right. (You only have to do this once, so if you’ve already asked for notification about a prior series, you’re covered for this one too). STRICT No Spam Policy
IN ANY CASE, stay tuned.
There’s a lot to know, a lot here already, and a lot more to come
Get it here while it’s still free for the taking.
Want to work directly with me? If you’d like some coaching help with anything that came up while you were reading this Series (one-on-one couples or group), click HERE for Brain-based Coaching with mgh, with a contact form at its end (or click the E-me link on the menubar at the top of every page). Fill out the form, submit, and an email SOS is on its way to me; we’ll schedule a call to talk about what you need. I’ll get back to you ASAP (accent on the “P”ossible!)