LinkList: The Peer Coaching Series
From the Brain-Transplant Series
ADD Information you NEED to know!
from THE ADD Poster Girl: Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, MCC, SCAC
to grok the concept of these posts, CLICK:
ABOUT The Brain-Transplant Series
The growing list of links to articles in the
The Peer Coaching Series
to help you jump right to what you’re looking for
ALL open in new windows or tabs, depending on your browser’s settings
— Don’t forget to CLOSE it when you’re done! —
Pay attention to “upcoming” post dates – sometimes included –
until an article in the queue has been published
you will get a 404 error (page not found)
Peer Coaching Basic Training
- Basic Training: PEER Coaching for ADD/EFDers
- Support for Peer Coaching
- Basics Syllabus – updated
- Details & Pricing
- Contact mgh for Info re: Peer Coaching and more
- Sign up for Peer Coaching Basics
- What IS Peer Coaching and how can it help YOU?
(It depends on who you ask)
- Peer Coaching FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why Accountability Leads to Follow-through
- Accountability & Systems on Auto-Pilot
- Productivity: Paying Attention On-Purpose
Other Related Articles
- Brains Need SYSTEMS to Develop
- Coaching for those Senior Moments
- Getting along when only ONE of you has ADD/EFD:
When you love someone who seems to respond in non-loving ways
- If the shoe doesn’t fit, don’t blame the foot!
- Brain-based Symptoms Mandate Brain-based Training
- Coaching Organizational Skills To ADD/ADHD Children
- Coaching Tips for Parents of LD & ADD/HD Children
Other Related LinkLists
On the Way . . . (ONLY once your comments let me know the need is there)
- Gettin’ UP and Gettin’ To It
- RE-Activating: Keeping ON Keeping on
- The Trudging through To-Dos Teleclass
and SO much MORE — coming soon to a blogsite near you!
**Black and White Thinking/Activation Posts cross-filed
Comments on this page have been disabled – if you want to chime in, I’d LOVE to read your feedback and respond to your comments at the bottom of any of the articles in any of the lists above.
As always, if you want notification of new articles in a particular Series – or any new posts on this blog – give your email address to the nice form on the top of the skinny column to the right. (You only have to do this once, so if you’ve already asked for notification about a prior series, you’re covered for this one too). STRICT No Spam Policy
IN ANY CASE, stay tuned.
There’s a lot to know, a lot here already, and a lot more to come
Get it here while it’s still free for the taking.
Want to work directly with me? If you’d like some coaching help with anything that came up while you were reading this Series (one-on-one couples or group), click HERE for Brain-based Coaching with mgh, with a contact form at its end (or click the E-me link on the menubar at the top of every page). Fill out the form, submit, and an email SOS is on its way to me; we’ll schedule a call to talk about what you need. I’ll get back to you ASAP (accent on the “P”ossible!)