LinkList: The Habits, Decisions, Attention Series
Remember – links on this site are dark grey to reduce distraction potential
while you’re reading. They turn red on mouseover.
From the Brain-Transplant Series
ADD/EFD Information EVERYBODY needs to know!
from THE ADD Poster Girl: Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, MCC, SCAC
to grok the concept of these posts, CLICK:
ABOUT The Brain-Transplant Series
The growing list of links to articles in the
The Habits, Decisions, Attention Series
to help you jump right to what you’re looking for
(ALL open in new windows or tabs, depending on your browser’s settings)
HOVER before clicking and a little box may appear
with a bit of info about what you’ll find once you click
- Habits, Decisions, Attention – Intro
- Brain-based Habit Formation
- Changing a habit to change your LIFE
- Goals drive habit formation
- 10 Best Practices for Habit Creation – first 4
- More Best Practices for Habit Creation – next 3
- Conclusion: 10 Best Practices for Habit Creation – final 3 –
- A Brand New Year – gulp!
- Choices and Decisions
- Check out “Still to Come'”
Other Posts with Habit content & explanations
- Beyond the Limitations of a Post-It Note™ Brain
- Brains Need SYSTEMS to Develop
- Accountability & Systems on Auto-Pilot
- Slow-cooking CHANGE
- Why you can’t and how you can
- Keeping up with the Treadmill Tasks
Still to come . . . (ONLY once your comments let me know the need is there)
- Habits, Neuroplasticity & Brain Aging
- Decision Dervish™ TeleClass
and SO much MORE — on the way to a blogsite near you!
Comments on this page have been disabled – if you want to chime in, I’d LOVE to read your feedback and respond to your comments at the bottom of any of the articles in any of the lists above.
As always, if you want notification of new articles in a particular Series – or any new posts on this blog – give your email address to the nice form on the top of the skinny column to the right. (You only have to do this once, so if you’ve already asked for notification about a prior series, you’re covered for this one too). STRICT No Spam Policy
IN ANY CASE, stay tuned.
There’s a lot to know, a lot here already, and a lot more to come
Get it here while it’s still free for the taking.
Want to work directly with me? If you’d like some coaching help with anything that came up while you were reading this Series (one-on-one couples or group), click HERE for Brain-based Coaching with mgh, with a contact form at its end (or click the E-me link on the menubar at the top of every page). Fill out the form, submit, and an email SOS is on its way to me; we’ll schedule a call to talk about what you need. I’ll get back to you ASAP (accent on the “P”ossible!)