LinkList: The Diagnosis and Treatment Series
Remember – links on this site are dark grey to reduce distraction potential
while you’re reading. They turn red on mouseover.
From the Brain-Transplant Series
ADD Information you NEED to know!
from THE ADD Poster Girl: Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, MCC, SCAC
to grok the concept of these posts, CLICK:
ABOUT The Brain-Transplant Series
The growing list of links to articles in the
The Diagnosis and Treatment Series
to help you jump right to what you’re looking for
ALL open in new windows or tabs, depending on your browser’s settings
— Don’t forget to CLOSE it when you’re done! —
Pay attention to post dates – sometimes included –
until an article in the queue has been published
you will get a 404 error (page not found)
Diagnosis and Finding a Doctor
- Zebras, hoof-beats and Dr. House: Differential Diagnosis
- Differential Diagnosis – Part 2
- Gotta’ love the DSM-5 — NOT?
- ABOUT ADD Comorbidities
- ADD seldom rides alone
- 10 Questions to Ask to find a GRRRRreat! ADD Doc
- Top Ten Questions to ask your Doctor about ADD meds
- The Interplay between Diagnosis and Grief
- Stages of Grief following Diagnosis
- Improving the Quality of Your Care
- My Top Ten Tips to Improve the Quality of Your Care
- ADD Meds Info for Moms – Part I
- ABOUT Non-Medical Alternatives
- Medications vs. Non-Pharm Alternatives
- Medication Fears
- Balance Balls for On-Task Classroom Focus?
- Neuroflexyn: BUYER BEWARE
- (again) Top Ten Questions to ask your Doctor about ADD meds
- Top Ten Stupid Comments from [supposed] ADD Professionals
- Distinctions: Coaching vs.Therapy
- If the shoe doesn’t fit, don’t blame the foot!
- Brain-based Symptoms Mandate Brain-based Training
- Coaching Organizational Skills To ADD/ADHD Children
- Coaching Tips for Parents of LD & ADD/HD Children
- How to Get your Doctor to Prescribe you Adderall
- Check out “On the Way”
On the Way . . . (ONLY once your comments let me know the need is there)
- Gettin’ UP and Gettin’ To It
- RE-Activating: Keeping ON Keeping on
- The Trudging through To-Dos Teleclass
and SO much MORE — coming soon to a blogsite near you!
**Black and White Thinking/Activation Posts cross-filed
Comments on this page have been disabled – if you want to chime in, I’d LOVE to read your feedback and respond to your comments at the bottom of any of the articles in any of the lists above.
As always, if you want notification of new articles in a particular Series – or any new posts on this blog – give your email address to the nice form on the top of the skinny column to the right. (You only have to do this once, so if you’ve already asked for notification about a prior series, you’re covered for this one too). STRICT No Spam Policy
IN ANY CASE, stay tuned.
There’s a lot to know, a lot here already, and a lot more to come
Get it here while it’s still free for the taking.
Want to work directly with me? If you’d like some coaching help with anything that came up while you were reading this Series (one-on-one couples or group), click HERE for Brain-based Coaching with mgh, with a contact form at its end (or click the E-me link on the menubar at the top of every page). Fill out the form, submit, and an email SOS is on its way to me; we’ll schedule a call to talk about what you need. I’ll get back to you ASAP (accent on the “P”ossible!)