LinkList: Monday Grumpy Monday
From the Brain-Transplant Series
ADD Information you NEED to know?
from THE ADD Poster Girl: Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, MCC, SCAC
to grok the concept of these posts, CLICK:
ABOUT The Brain-Transplant Series
The growing list of links to articles in the
The Monday Grumpy Monday Series
to help you jump right to what you’re looking for
Most recent at bottom
(ALL open in new windows or tabs, depending on your browser’s settings)
PAY ATTENTION to post dates (when listed) –
links return 404 errors until they post.
- INTRODUCING Monday Grumpy Monday
- Back Scratching-101: How to get support for YOUR objectives
- PLEASE do not buy
- Emotional Manipulation
- Brilliant! Ingenious! LIFE changing!
- Is technology “improving” itself beyond usability?
- Frames and Reframes on Pinterest
- Top 10 Things NOT to Say (if you want to stay alive)
- Pitiful Party Lines & Flying Monkeys
- I am NOT a Lab Rat!
- Spam or Internet Marketing – which is worse?
- Below the Radar Make-Wrong
- What’s up with Twinkly Lights?
- Hey! Grinch! Get off of my cloud!
- Brain Injured from Birth?
- Medication Fears
- Give Me My 1,000 WORDS
- I’ve Fallen & I can’t get up (Getting back on the horse)
- Tinkerbell Comments – scorn and disbelief
- Rarely Proud to be an American Anymore – How did our country become so selfish?
- Are Internet Marketers Today’s Used-Car Salesmen?
- Science CONFIRMS what we have always known – again
- Top 10 Reasons Why Summer Needs to take Early Retirement
- SHAME on the nasties who pirate Intellectual Property
- Whose Daylight were they Saving?
- Lousy 21st Century Ideas
- For all my Grumpy friends
and SO much MORE — on the way to a blogsite near you!
Comments on this page have been disabled – if you want to chime in, I’d LOVE to read your feedback and respond to your comments at the bottom of any of the articles in any of the lists above.
As always, if you want notification of new articles in a particular Series – or any new posts on this blog – give your email address to the nice form on the top of the skinny column to the right. (You only have to do this once, so if you’ve already asked for notification about a prior series, you’re covered for this one too). STRICT No Spam Policy
IN ANY CASE, stay tuned.
There’s a lot to know, a lot here already, and a lot more to come
Get it here while it’s still free for the taking.
Want to work directly with me? If you’d like some coaching help with anything that came up while you were reading this Series (one-on-one couples or group), click HERE for Brain-based Coaching with mgh, with a contact form at its end (or click the E-me link on the menubar at the top of every page). Fill out the form, submit, and an email SOS is on its way to me; we’ll schedule a call to talk about what you need. I’ll get back to you ASAP (accent on the “P”ossible!)