LinkList: Help for Couples
Remember – links on this site are dark grey to reduce distraction potential
while you’re reading. They turn red on mouseover.
From the Brain-Transplant Series
ADD Information you NEED to know!
from THE ADD Poster Girl: Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, MCC, SCAC
to grok the concept of these posts, CLICK:
ABOUT The Brain-Transplant Series
The growing list of links to articles in the
The Help for Couples Series
to help you jump right to what you’re looking for
(ALL open in new windows or tabs, depending on your browser’s settings)
HOVER before clicking and a little box will appear
with a bit of info about what you’ll find once you click
Helpful Articles for Couples
when Attentional Issues are part of the mix
- ADD Partners – When Good Love Goes Bad
- When Beloved Has ADD
- Surviving Beloved’s ADD
- Listening from Belief
- HOW to Listen from Belief
- Productivity, Focus, and Follow-Through: HOW to be a good Body Double
- Relationship Repair when Apologies are Due
- Change Requests and SuperSensitives
- Expectations of Success shift
- Shame on Shoulds
- Distinguishing Can’t from Won’t
- The Top Ten . . . Things we wish YOU’d stop doing!
- The Top Ten “Stupid Questions” I’ve heard from the ADD Clue-Free
- How come the bad stuff sticks and the good stuff fades?
- Procrastination — Activation vs. Motivation
- Requests that get you what you WANT
- ADDerWorld – Folks Like US!
- Getting along when only ONE of you has ADD/EFD
- Living within the Boundaries of TIME
Links to Basic Information and practical helps
- ADD Overview 101 – first in a Series (start your info-gathering here!)
- When You are New to ADD (links to a lot of foundational information)
- About Activation
- ADD and Organized?
- Getting Things Done – 101
- ADD/ADHD and Time – will ANYTHING work?
- ADD Empathy – 101
and SO much MORE — coming soon to a blogsite near you!
Comments on this page have been disabled – if you want to chime in, I’d LOVE to read your feedback and respond to your comments at the bottom of any of the articles in any of the lists above.
As always, if you want notification of new articles in a particular Series – or any new posts on this blog – give your email address to the nice form on the top of the skinny column to the right. (You only have to do this once, so if you’ve already asked for notification about a prior series, you’re covered for this one too). STRICT No Spam Policy
IN ANY CASE, stay tuned.
There’s a lot to know, a lot here already, and a lot more to come
Get it here while it’s still free for the taking.
Want to work directly with me? If you’d like some coaching help with anything that came up while you were reading this Series (one-on-one couples or group), click HERE for Brain-based Coaching with mgh, with a contact form at its end (or click the E-me link on the menubar at the top of every page). Fill out the form, submit, and an email SOS is on its way to me; we’ll schedule a call to talk about what you need. I’ll get back to you ASAP (accent on the “P”ossible!)