LinkList: Executive Functioning etc.
Remember – links on this site are dark grey to reduce distraction potential
while you’re reading. They turn red on mouseover.
From the Brain-Transplant Series
ADD Information you NEED to know!
from THE ADD Poster Girl: Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, MCC, SCAC
to grok the concept of these posts, CLICK:
ABOUT The Brain-Transplant Series
The growing list of links to articles in the
The Series about EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING
(and the problems and manifestations when it’s kludgy)
to help you jump right to what you’re looking for
(ALL open in new windows or tabs, depending on your browser’s settings)
HOVER before clicking and a little box will appear
with a bit of info about what you’ll find once you click
- ABOUT Executive Functions
- What ARE Executive Functions?
- Executive Functioning, Focus and Attentional Bias
- Do you love THIS Raymond?
- Are you OUT of your Mind? (Reframing to rewire)
- Executive Functioning Disorders – not just kid stuff
- Why you can’t and how you can – Part 1
(brain-based explanation for context)
- Turning on the Light in “Darkened” Brain’s
- Procrastination’s link to kludgy Executive Functioning
- Check out “Still to Come”
EF Related Articles:
- Brain-hacking – Moving Beyond the Brain you were Born With
- Brain Injured from Birth?
- When SHTF is a DAILY Occurrence!
- Moving from Black or White to GREY
- Productivity: Paying Attention on Purpose
BY THE WAY . . . if you already suspect that YOU are probably a member of Club EFD, unless your reading skills are EXCELLENT and you are already a voracious reader, enroll a friend, loved one or coach to help you work through the more scientific of the EFD articles. This information could change your life!!
- Habit, Decisions, Attention Series
- LinkList to articles related to ADD/EFD and Memory
- The Challenges Inventory™ Series – and articles related to each of the Challenges
Still to come – coming “soon”
- Why you can’t and how you can – Part 2
(attitude: expectations, reframing and patience)
- Executive Functioning Disorders and Emotional Regulation
- Decision Dilemmas and Executive Functioning Disorders
- Planning: prioritizing vs. sequencing
and SO much MORE — coming soon to a blogsite near you!
Comments on this page have been disabled – if you want to chime in, I’d LOVE to read your feedback and respond to your comments at the bottom of any of the articles in any of the lists above.
As always, if you want notification of new articles in a particular Series – or any new posts on this blog – give your email address to the nice form on the top of the skinny column to the right. (You only have to do this once, so if you’ve already asked for notification about a prior series, you’re covered for this one too). STRICT No Spam Policy
IN ANY CASE, stay tuned.
There’s a lot to know, a lot here already, and a lot more to come
Get it here while it’s still free for the taking.
Want to work directly with me? If you’d like some coaching help with anything that came up while you were reading this Series (one-on-one couples or group), click HERE for Brain-based Coaching with mgh, with a contact form at its end (or click the E-me link on the menubar at the top of every page). Fill out the form, submit, and an email SOS is on its way to me; we’ll schedule a call to talk about what you need. I’ll get back to you ASAP (accent on the “P”ossible!)