LinkList: Christmas Articles
The growing list of links to articles in the
The Christmas Happy Christmas Series
to help you jump right to what you’re looking for
(ALL open in new windows or tabs, depending on your browser’s settings)
HOVER before clicking and a little box may appear
with a bit of info about what you’ll find once you click
– links don’t “click” until articles are officially “published”
ADDandSoMuchMore Christmas Articles
(pretty much chronologically)
- 2014 posts: Happy Thanksgiving – make way for Christmas
(INTRODUCING the Christmas Happy Christmas Series)
- A Visit from St. What’s-his-Name
- Christmas Happy Christmas
- Happy Belated Sinterklaas! December 5
- ADD and Christmas too!
- ALL I want for Christmas is . . .
- What’s up with Twinkly Lights?
- The best Christmas tip EVER!
- From Pinterest thru me to YOU
- Gettin’ Ready for Twelfth Nite
- For a REALLY Happy New Year
- Happy Eve Before Mardi Gras
- The Single Person’s Holiday Playbook
- A Brand New Year – gulp!
2016 Christmas posts begin here:
- Happy Santa Claus Day
- Elfing for Santa
- ANOTHER Visit from St. What’s-his-name
- Christmas Gifts – the thought that counts
- The REAL Christmas Elves
- How to navigate those “Home Alone” Holidays
- We ALL Wish You A Merry Christmas
- A different kind of Christmas Special from PorterGirl
- A Mardi Gras end to Christmas festivities
- Happy New Year’s Life Upgrades to YOU
- Five Golden Rings from a Post-Christmas Sale
Pre-Series Christmas Posts
- 2011: The ADD/ADHD Post Thanksgiving Rules
- 2013: Self-Care Strategy Tips to get you through the holidays
Others still to be published by The Ghost of Christmas Articles Yet-to-Come in 2016/17
(all the way up to Twelfth Night – January 6th, 2017)
and SO much MORE — on the way to a blogsite near you!
Some LINKS to 15 of my TWENTY-FOUR
Pinterest Christmas-themed Boards Below (!)
(Go Take a look for some SERIOUS Christmas Inspiration)
Hover before clicking the links below for brief description – –
(and don’t forget to close the new window/tabs when you’re done!)
- Holiday Home Tours
- Deck the Halls
- O Tannenbaum
- Christmas Baubles and Beads
- Visions of SugarPlums
- Stockings were Hung
- Xmas Knockoffs, Crafts & DIY
- North Pole Neighbors
- Silent Nite
- Heard on High
- DIY Xmas Gifts
- I LOVE Christmas in New York!
- Christmas Coverage
- Ho Ho Ho – Xmas Chuckles
- Christmas on ADDandSoMuchMore
From the Brain-Transplant Series
ADD Information you NEED to know?
from THE ADD Poster Girl: Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, MCC, SCAC
to grok the concept of these Transplant posts, CLICK:
Comments on this page have been disabled – if you want to chime in, I’d LOVE to read your feedback and respond to your comments at the bottom of any of the articles in any of the lists above.
As always, if you want notification of new articles in a particular Series – or any new posts on this blog – give your email address to the nice form on the top of the skinny column to the right. (You only have to do this once, so if you’ve already asked for notification about a prior series, you’re covered for this one too). STRICT No Spam Policy
IN ANY CASE, stay tuned.
There’s a lot to know, a lot here already, and a lot more to come
Get it here while it’s still free for the taking.
Want to work directly with me? If you’d like some coaching help with anything that came up while you were reading this Series (one-on-one couples or group), click HERE for Brain-based Coaching with mgh, with a contact form at its end (or click the E-me link on the menubar at the top of every page). Fill out the form, submit, and an email SOS is on its way to me; we’ll schedule a call to talk about what you need. I’ll get back to you ASAP (accent on the “P”ossible!)