Saturday, November 19, 2011
Remember – links on this site are dark grey to reduce distraction potential
while you’re reading. They turn red on mouseover.
“Lonelinesss . . .
is a longing for kind,
Come meet your TRIBE
by Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, ACT, MCC, SCAC
I would like to personally invite you to join one of the coolest ADD Playgrounds since the AOL ADD community (way back in the online “olden days”) — ADDerWorld.
Membership is free. Bryan Hutchinson, the author of One Boy’s Story (and other ADD books and ebooks) uses book royalties to pay the freight. In fact, when you join, he even lets you download a couple for absolutely nothing.
It’s like a FaceBook just for ADDers — and loved ones, colleagues, managers and educators who want to understand the ADDers they work with, teach, live with and love.
Do you have ADD yourself?
- If you’ve ever felt like nobody in the world will ever understand – GET OVER THERE!
- If you’re looking for a shoulder to cry on, a group to laugh with, a place where nobody’s gonna’ make you wrong – GET OVER THERE!!!
- If you’re looking for a place where you can blog about your feelings without having to hide who you are – you know where to go, right?
Are you trying to live with an ADDer?
- If you’ve ever felt like you will never in the world understand what’s going in in that ADD head of theirs – GET OVER THERE!
- If you’re positive sometimes that YOUR ADDer really IS Lazy, Stupid and Crazy – it’ll all start making A LOT more sense as you read the same private thought, tears and triumphs of so many other ADDers doing and saying what you thought was a behavioral quirk unique to your ADD pal – ALL on ADDerWorld!!!
Read more of this post