Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Apologies: WordPress glitch
Since I KNOW that format changes are distracting for EFD readers, I don't make them capriciously.
Hopefully, things will be back to "normal" whenever they find and fix. Meanwhile, my apologies, even though I have no control over what they do.
HATE IT, BUT -- I must further strengthen comment filters. To avoid being auto-spammed you can *only* use ONE link per comment, CANNOT use the name field for marketing, email addresses must be valid, all website addresses must be active and related to the post under which the comment is left (or left blank).
[STILL hoping to avoid auto-verification tech!]
IMPORTANT: About Site Hyperlinks
To minimize distraction potential and improve reading comprehension, link color has been set to a barely discernible grey -- they become underlined and dark red only on mouse-over. (Hover before clicking to see a bit more info for many.)
ON THE WAY:
(not necessarily in this order) MORE re:
- Elements affecting ACTIVATION
- HABITS, Decisions & Attention
- SLEEP Series
. . . and so much more!
Links to Recent Articles BELOW
LINKS to Most Recent 25 Articles (newest on top)
- TWO important messages from TinkerToy
- Learning to Work Around “Spacing Out”
- Friday Fun: Diet Dilemmas
- Why we hate to change our minds
- Smoking: Additional reasons why it’s SO hard to quit
- Can Eating Grapes Improve Your Memory?
- The World’s only Dog who’s a real-live PIG
- Mental Health Awareness for February 2017
- Censorship in America – *Actual* Facts
- Friday Fun: Memory
- The Brain Science Podcast turns TEN!
- TinkerToy’s FIRST Meet and Greet for 4-legses
- Friday Fun: Perspective is ALL
- Consequences of the Race to Erase
- ABOUT the Mental Health Writers Guild
- Change, Growth and Decision Dilemmas
- Lousy 21st Century Ideas
- Emotional Mastery to help us move forward
- Five Golden Rings – from a Post-Christmas Sale
- Happy New Year’s Life Upgrades to YOU
- Mental Health Awareness for January 2017
- A Mardi Gras END to Christmas Festivities
- A different kind of Christmas Special from PorterGirl
- We ALL wish you a Merry Christmas!
- How to navigate those “Home Alone” Holidays
Change month below for a blogroll of ALL posts that month
"Overcome any worries that the form isn't good enough. Put up the scaffolding and get the content out there. In other words, it's good to have a well-decorated soapbox . . . but don't let that get in the way of standing on it."
~~ KMO, in "Songs from the C-Realm" (from a comment from C-Realm listener L33tminion)
Getting it DONE vs. doing it right
Big Time Appreciation!!
Time to develop this site was made possible through the generous support of The Godino Family. Check out vintage pics on the website of their newest family project: B.A.R. Las Vegas (Born and Raised - links at bottom of this column)
When in Vegas, stop by to say thanks for ADD support, buy a thank you drink or try your luck at the B.A.R. Slots. Tell 'em I sent you!
Links by Category Below
MY LIKES on a few recent posts – you can click to read them too
Top Clicks to other blogs: (auto-update aprox. every 72 hrs)