ABOUT the Mental Health Writers Guild
Friday, January 13, 2017 80 Comments
A new badge on my sidebar
and one more item I can cross off my to-do list
© Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, ACT, MCC, SCAC
from the Walking a Mile Series
No longer languishing undone
I’m doing my happy dance to be able to announce, finally, that ADDandSoMuchMORE.com is now included among the many other wonderful blogs on the membership roster of the Mental Health Writers Guild.
For those who are not already aware, The Mental Health Writers’ Guild is a voluntary, non-profit, non-professional community.
It exists to encourage positive, informative, inspirational writing supporting Mental Health Awareness, advocacy, encouragement, information and help.
It seeks to provide and promote a community open to all bloggers and writers who write articles which are either directly or indirectly related to mental health and mental well-being in an affirming – and non-commercial – manner.
Gettin’ A Round Tuit at last
It has been my intention to submit ADDandSoMuchMORE.com for membership seemingly forever, but something always jumped in front of it on my to-do list.
- When I finally had the time and focus last year, the life of the site creator and administrator wasn’t in a place where he could keep up with the administration required, so was unable to respond to requests for membership for a time.
- BoldKeven (also blogging at Voices of Glass) checks out every blog personally, to make sure that member sites reflect positively on one another and on the Guild, then adds a link to blog of the newly approved member on the Guild’s Membership Page.
All’s well that end’s well, right?
Don’t forget that you can always check out the sidebar
for a reminder of how links work on this site, they’re subtle ==>
Welcoming Member Links Here
If anyone who reads or rings in on ADDandSoMuchMORE.com is also a member, displaying the Guild badge in your header, footer, or on your sidebar with a link back to the membership site, please feel free to leave a link to a recent post in a comment below.
After all, it takes a village to support a world.
Not yet a Member but want to become one?
Click the badge at right to find out how to go about it.
Click HERE if you want to submit a new and previously unpublished article directly to the membership site.
Click HERE for a blogroll of Guest Posts already published on the Mental Health Writers Guild’s site.
Don’t Forget: Group Coaching will be starting soon.
This low-cost format is designed especially to support anyone who would like a bit of professional coaching when money is tight.
© 2017, all rights reserved
Check bottom of Home/New to find out the “sharing rules”
(reblogs always okay, and much appreciated)
As always, if you want notification of new articles in this Series – or any new posts on this blog – give your email address to the nice form on the top of the skinny column to the right. (You only have to do this once, so if you’ve already asked for notification about a prior series, you’re covered for this one too). STRICT No Spam Policy
IN ANY CASE, do stay tuned.
There’s a lot to know, a lot here already, and a lot more to come – in this Series and in others.
Get it here while it’s still free for the taking.
Want to work directly with me? If you’d like some coaching help with anything that came up while you were reading this Series (one-on-one couples or group), click HERE for Brain-based Coaching with mgh, with a contact form at its end (or click the E-me link on the menubar at the top of every page). Fill out the form, submit, and an email SOS is on its way to me; we’ll schedule a call to talk about what you need. I’ll get back to you ASAP (accent on the “P”ossible!)
You might also be interested in some of the following articles
available right now – on this site and elsewhere.
For links in context: run your cursor over the article above and the dark grey links will turn dark red;
(subtle, so they don’t pull focus while you read, but you can find them to click when you’re ready for them)
— and check out the links to other Related Content in each of the articles themselves —
Related support right here on ADDandSoMuchMore.com
(in case you missed them above or below)
- Brain-based Coaching with Madelyn Griffith-Haynie
- Group Coaching Information LinkList
- Private Coaching Formats & Fees
- Procrastination’s link to kludgy Executive Functioning (the Round Tuit post)
- ABOUT Dr. Ginger Campbell’s Brain Science Podcast
- Circadian Sleep Disorders Network – Non-Profit Supporting Fractured Sleep Clocks
- The importance of Trigger Warnings
A Few LinkLists by Category (to articles here on ADDandSoMuchMore.com)
- The Optimal Functioning (Challenges) Series of articles
(about the Inventory & articles from each category)
- The TaskMaster™ Series
- Time & Time Management articles
- Top Ten Reasons to Reframe Procrastination
- When you are NEW to ADD (or this blog/Attentional Struggles/ADD Coaching)
- The Walking A Mile in Another’s Shoes Series (you are NOT alone here!)
Related Articles ’round the net
- I’m hoping that they will be displayed in the comment section below!
BY THE WAY: Since ADDandSoMuchMore.com is an Evergreen site, I revisit all my content periodically to update links — when you link back, like, follow or comment, you STAY on the page. When you do not, you run a high risk of getting replaced by a site with a more generous come-from.