Almost here: Group Coaching
Sunday, November 20, 2016 16 Comments
A Process Designed to Support Clients
with all kinds of minds!
© Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, ACT, MCC, SCAC
Does anything below sound like YOU?
- Have you ever felt that you are essentially alone in your struggles with time and time-management, focus and follow-through as the result of PTSD, TBI/ABI, ADD/EFD — or brain-based struggles as the result of chemo-therapy or medication side-effects or chronic pain — or even something considered “normal,” such as age-related cognitive decline?
- Do the people you love fail to really understand your challenges, so their suggestions & nudges don’t really help (and sometimes make things more difficult)?
- Is there a pet project languishing on a back burner for FAR too long, but you can’t seem to “make” yourself get to it – or can’t find the time to do it amid the distractions of life’s many competing to-dos?
- Have you accepted the dumb idea that your real problem is chronic procrastination because you have heard it so often it simply must be true – as you continue to struggle on in some attempt to just-DO-it?
- Do you LIVE with someone who constantly lets you down, despite their assertions that they never intend to do so? Would you LOVE to understand how to “motivate” them and keep them on task to completion – BEFORE you give in to your impulse to strangle them?
- Is your home or office so cluttered you rarely have the motivation to clean and organize, as day slips into clutter-mounting day?
Would you love to hire a Sherpa: a highly-experienced, systems-development professional at the TOP of the field, but can’t fit the fees for one-on-one private coaching into your budget?
IN OTHER WORDS:
Do you need a little brain-based coaching to get to the point where you can afford brain-based coaching?
Have I got a Group for YOU!
I really hope that you will chose to become a part of it!
SERIOUSLY broke with time and skills to trade?
Are your follow-through skills better than average?
Let me know in a comment below; I might be open to some help.
Don’t forget that you can always check out the sidebar
for a reminder of how links work on this site, they’re subtle ==>
Help is on the way!
Taking advantage of my background as a [life]coaching pioneer, the founder of the ADD Coach Training field, developer of the world’s first ADD/EFD-specific coach training — and co-founder of the ADD Coaching field itself — and as the founder, sponsor & host of the no-charge call-in ADD Hours™ for seven years . . .
I have developed an affordable TeleClass Group Coaching format – just for YOU!
If you are in even one of the situations above,
or anything chronically similar
This Group is a no-brainer, Must Do!
No kidding and no “hard sell” intended
For almost three solid decades now, I’ve seen how what I know and how I work can change lives. I want to share it with every single person who is struggling – because I know that most struggles are the result of using the wrong tool for the job! They need a different approach to turn them around.
Now that the coaching field is firmly established, I plan to turn my attention away from training coaches for people who are struggling, so that I can free-up my time to share what I’ve learned and what I’ve developed with a greater number of the people with the struggles — directly.
Since time and cash are in limited supply for most of us these days, it seems that the most effective way to leverage my own time (and create enough cash to keep services on and food on the table), is to deliver my services to GROUPS.
Downsizing My Private Practice
I will still work privately with a limited number of people who can afford private coaching fees (covering my rent, insurance and TinkerToy’s dogfood and vet bills), but I really feel called to spend the bulk of my time helping the greatest number of people possible, at as low a fee as I can manage.
Check it out
Jump through the sitelinks below if you are interested in becoming one of the people I work with. Let’s see if you are inspired to enroll in this particular Group Coaching initiative — it will never cost an arm and a leg, but it won’t be this affordable for much longer.
Not sure? Let me know you are interested in the comments section below and FOLLOW so that I will have an email address to contact you before class registration closes. (at the top of the rightmost column, right above the spam counter).
For more information about Group Coaching
click sitelinks below
- The Group Coaching Series LinkList – ALL Group Coaching posts and pages
- Group Coaching Details & Pricing
- Group Coaching FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Signing up: Group Coaching Enrollment
- Madelyn Griffith-Haynie Trainer Bio
Other Related Content:
If you’re interested in Private Coaching:
(hover before clicking for a description of what’s there)
If you missed the articles linked to some of the words and terms in this article, go back up and run your cursor over the page. Links are a bit lighter than the rest of the words – and will turn red and underlined when you mouse over them. Hover before clicking for a little box to appear telling you what to expect if you click the link.
Lots of good stuff in those posts.
Be sure to check out the comments – I will be responding to questions publicly.
© 2016, all rights reserved
Check bottom of Home/New to find out the “sharing rules”
(reblogs always okay, and much appreciated)