Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
E-X-P-A-N-D-I-N-G your M-I-N-D-set
Big Time Appreciation!!
Time to develop this site was made possible through the generous support of The Godino Family. Check out vintage pics on the website of their newest family project: B.A.R. Las Vegas (Born and Raised - links at bottom of this column)
When in Vegas, stop by to say thanks for ADD support, buy a thank you drink or try your luck at the B.A.R. Slots. Tell 'em I sent you!
IMPORTANT: About Site Hyperlinks
To minimize distraction potential and improve reading concentration, link color has been set to a very dark grey with no underline -- they turn dark red with an underline on mouse-over.
Hover before clicking to see a bit more info.
CLICK and they work like links anywhere. (Headings that link are their "regular" color, but change on mouse-over).
Newest 60 Articles
- Sleep Timing Disorders & More Laws of Photobiology
- Sleep Timing Disorders and LIGHT
- Smoking and ADD/ADHD
- Owls, Larks and Camels
- Sleep Basics affecting Sleep TIMING
- Ghost-writers who are actually ghosts
- The Top Ten Things about Top Ten Lists
- Expectations set by appearance
- Mind, Body, Heart and Spirit
- Participating in Online Communities for Mutual Support
- Reflections on my return: ACO Conference 2013
- Leaving for Atlanta: ACO 2013
- Working with Impulsivity
- Good Morning, Angels
- Science and Sensibility – the illusion of proof
- The Link between Leadership and Spirituality
- Shame on Shoulds
- Open Loops, Distractions and Attentional Dysregulation
- When you lose patience with your ADD kid
- The Procrastination Puzzle & the ADD Brain-style
- ADD-ADHD & Underfunctioning: Einstein at the Patent Office
- The Link between Procrastination & Task Anxiety
- Doctor answers ADD/ADHD Medication Questions – LIVE
- Self-Harm Specifics – ADD girls at greater risk
- Understanding the link between anxiety & self-harm
- The Butterfly Project – works for some, not ALL
- The not just ADD not-a-blog Blog
- Health, Success and Successful Sleeping
- Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Protection
- Sneaky Grief
- TBI Recovery - like life on the high seas
- Sleep and Cognition
- Related Content: Sleep Struggles and Disorders
- Some HELP for the Grieving
- Onions, Diagnosis, Attention and Grief
- ADDer’s Got TALENT!
- Organization & Task Completion
- Endings and New Beginnings
- My Wrinkle in Time: HOW does time fly?
- Variations on ADD-ADHD
- Stages of Grief following Diagnosis
- HEADS UP ADD Coaches: ACO Conference 2013
- How Cheap, really, IS talk?
- Awakening in Wisdom
- Lessons from a Young Blogger
- Is Creativity like a Sense of Humor?
- Everything I know about Systems I learned from Cristopher Lowell
- The Interplay between Diagnosis and Grief
- Of Bribery and Labels
- Back in the Saddle – Beginning Anew
"Overcome any worries that the form isn't good enough. Put up the scaffolding and get the content out there. In other words, it's good to have a well-decorated soapbox . . . but don't let that get in the way of standing on it."
~~ KMO, in "Songs from the C-Realm" (from a comment from C-Realm listener L33tminion)
Getting it DONE vs. doing it right