Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
MORE on Neuroflexyn?
SORRY -- with over half a million spam, I must strengthen comment filters. To avoid being spammed you can not use the name field for marketing, email addresses must be valid, and all website addresses must be active and related to the post under which the comment is left (or left blank).
[STILL hoping to avoid auto-verification tech!]
ON THE WAY:
(not necessarily in this order) MORE re:
- Elements affecting ACTIVATION
- HABITS, Decisions & Attention
- SLEEP Series
. . . and so much more!
Scroll DOWN for Links to Recent Articles
IMPORTANT: About Site Hyperlinks
To minimize distraction potential and improve reading comprehension, link color has been set to a barely discernible grey -- they become underlined and dark red only on mouse-over. (Hover before clicking to see a bit more info.)
LINKS to Most Recent 35 Articles
- Life Success on YOUR Terms
- Brain Injured from Birth?
- When SHTF is a DAILY Occurance!
- ADDing to Subtract
- A thorn in the side of ADD/EFD-ignorance
- Our Brains, Crock Pots™ and Microwaves
- STOP Judging Purse-dogs!
- Neuroflexyn: Jury still out
- When did WordPress change?
- When you feel like you can’t bounce back
- Hey! Grinch! Get off of my cloud!
- YOU are Bigger than your To-Do List
- Happy Eve before Mardi Gras
- For a REALLY Happy New Year
- Gettin’ Ready for Twelfth Nite
- From Pinterest thru me to YOU
- The Wisdom of those Three Kings
- The best Christmas tip EVER!
- What’s up with Twinkly Lights?
- ALL I want for Christmas is . . .
- Neuroflexyn: BUYER BEWARE
- ADD and Christmas too!
- Happy Belated Sinterklaas! December 5
- Christmas Happy Christmas
- A Visit from St. What’s-his-Name
- Happy Thanksgiving – make way for Christmas
- When your Sleep Clock is Broken
- Below the Radar Make-Wrong
- Do you love THIS Raymond?
- Spam or Internet Marketing – which is worse?
- How do you want to die?
- I am NOT a Lab Rat!
- Ten Products that help me manage LIFE
- Pitiful Party Lines & Flying Monkeys
- A brief bit of FUN for Halloween
"Overcome any worries that the form isn't good enough. Put up the scaffolding and get the content out there. In other words, it's good to have a well-decorated soapbox . . . but don't let that get in the way of standing on it."
~~ KMO, in "Songs from the C-Realm" (from a comment from C-Realm listener L33tminion)
Getting it DONE vs. doing it right
Links by Category Below
Big Time Appreciation!!
Time to develop this site was made possible through the generous support of The Godino Family. Check out vintage pics on the website of their newest family project: B.A.R. Las Vegas (Born and Raised - links at bottom of this column)
When in Vegas, stop by to say thanks for ADD support, buy a thank you drink or try your luck at the B.A.R. Slots. Tell 'em I sent you!
MY LIKES on a few recent posts – you can click to read them too
Top Clicks: (auto-update aprox. every 72 hrs)
Latest apologies for WordPress.com!!
REFRESH SCREEN if graphics look oddly "squishy" AGAIN -- *especially* in the blogrolls returned when you search or click on a category
(they just updated some new thing and created problems elsewhere - REFRESH usually works until somebody finds & fixes)
SO SORRY - nothing *I* can do about it.