Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
SORRY -- with over half a million spam, I must strengthen comment filters. To avoid being spammed you can not use the name field for marketing, email addresses must be valid, and all website addresses must be active and related to the post under which the comment is left (or left blank).
[STILL hoping to avoid auto-verification tech!]
ON THE WAY:
(not necessarily in this order) MORE re:
- Elements affecting ACTIVATION
- HABITS, Decisions & Attention
- SLEEP Series
. . . and so much more!
Scroll DOWN for Links to Recent Articles
IMPORTANT: About Site Hyperlinks
To minimize distraction potential and improve reading comprehension, link color has been set to a barely discernible grey -- they become underlined and dark red only on mouse-over. (Hover before clicking to see a bit more info.)
LINKS to Most Recent 35 Articles
- Below the Radar Make-Wrong
- Do you love THIS Raymond?
- Spam or Internet Marketing – which is worse?
- How do you want to die?
- I am NOT a Lab Rat!
- Ten Products that help me manage LIFE
- Pitiful Party Lines & Flying Monkeys
- A brief bit of FUN for Halloween
- Top 10 Things NOT to Say (if you want to stay alive)
- When You’re Not Fond of Worms (and don’t eat frogs)
- Frames and reframes on Pinterest
- When Acknowledgment Backfires
- Is technology “improving” itself beyond usability?
- Where is my Resilience?
- Breaking the back of Black and White Thinking
- Brilliant! Ingenious! LIFE changing!
- Beginning the VBD experiment
- Body Doubles for Activation & Accountability
- What GOOD is Black and White Thinking?
- Emotional Manipulation
- Getting to “Good ENOUGH”
- Back Scratching-101: How to get support for YOUR objectives
- The Virtues of Lowering your Standards
- Monday Grumpy Monday
- September 11 Thoughts and Links
- Supercharge To-Do List Functionality
- A little help from our friends can make a MIRACLE happen
- Headlines I Want to See in the Upcoming Year
- Lead us Not into Temptation
- Happy Birthday Temple Grandin
- “Laziness” Vaccinations
- Top Ten Tips to Combat “Laziness”
- And the Winner Is . . .
- Waldo, Carmen Sandiego and mgh
- Lowering Activation Costs
"Overcome any worries that the form isn't good enough. Put up the scaffolding and get the content out there. In other words, it's good to have a well-decorated soapbox . . . but don't let that get in the way of standing on it."
~~ KMO, in "Songs from the C-Realm" (from a comment from C-Realm listener L33tminion)
Getting it DONE vs. doing it right
Links by Category Below
Big Time Appreciation!!
Time to develop this site was made possible through the generous support of The Godino Family. Check out vintage pics on the website of their newest family project: B.A.R. Las Vegas (Born and Raised - links at bottom of this column)
When in Vegas, stop by to say thanks for ADD support, buy a thank you drink or try your luck at the B.A.R. Slots. Tell 'em I sent you!
MY LIKES on a few recent posts – you can click to read them too
Top Clicks: (auto-update aprox. every 72 hrs)
Latest apologies for WordPress.com!!
REFRESH SCREEN if graphics look oddly "squishy" AGAIN -- *especially* in the blogrolls returned when you search or click on a category
(they just updated some new thing and created problems elsewhere - REFRESH usually works until somebody finds & fixes)
SO SORRY - nothing *I* can do about it.