Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
SORRY -- with half a million spam, I must strengthen comment filters. To avoid being spammed you can not use the name field for marketing, email addresses must be valid, and all website addresses must be active and related to the post under which the comment is left (or left blank).
ON THE WAY:
(not necessarily in this order) MORE re:
- Elements affecting ACTIVATION
- HABITS, Decisions & Attention
- SLEEP Series
. . . and so much more!
Scroll DOWN for Links to Recent Articles
IMPORTANT: About Site Hyperlinks
To minimize distraction potential and improve reading comprehension, link color has been set to a barely discernible grey -- they become underlined and dark red only on mouse-over. (Hover before clicking to see a bit more info.)
LINKS to Most Recent 35 Articles
- The Virtues of Lowering your Standards
- Monday Grumpy Monday
- September 11 Thoughts and Links
- Supercharge To-Do List Functionality
- A little help from our friends can make a MIRACLE happen
- Headlines I Want to See in the Upcoming Year
- Lead us Not into Temptation
- Happy Birthday Temple Grandin
- “Laziness” Vaccinations
- Top Ten Tips to Combat “Laziness”
- And the Winner Is . . .
- Waldo, Carmen Sandiego and mgh
- Lowering Activation Costs
- Conclusion: 10 Best Practices for Habit Creation
- Reflections on my return: ACO ADD/ADHD Coaching Conference 2014
- More Best Practices for Habit Creation – Part 2
- 10 Best Practices for Habit Creation – Part 1
- Is Activation “Seeking System” Dependent?
- You’ll Get Through This – a book for tough times
- New title sells books – sells OUT lives
- Goals drive habit formation
- AHAs! and DUHs! — HUH?
- So Who’s Ready for ACO 2014?
- ABOUT Distinctions & Definitions
- Top Ten LOUSY Product Designs & other nutsy things
- Changing a habit to change your LIFE
- Coaching the Easter Bunny – when help hurts
- Brain-based Habit Formation
- BraveHeart Award!
- Habits, Decisions and Attention
- Executive Functioning, Focus and Attentional Bias
- PROGRESS, not Perfection
- When Fear Becomes Entrenched & Chronic
- Understanding Fear & Anxiety
- Repair Deficit
"Overcome any worries that the form isn't good enough. Put up the scaffolding and get the content out there. In other words, it's good to have a well-decorated soapbox . . . but don't let that get in the way of standing on it."
~~ KMO, in "Songs from the C-Realm" (from a comment from C-Realm listener L33tminion)
Getting it DONE vs. doing it right
Links by Category Below
Big Time Appreciation!!
Time to develop this site was made possible through the generous support of The Godino Family. Check out vintage pics on the website of their newest family project: B.A.R. Las Vegas (Born and Raised - links at bottom of this column)
When in Vegas, stop by to say thanks for ADD support, buy a thank you drink or try your luck at the B.A.R. Slots. Tell 'em I sent you!
MY LIKES on a few recent posts – you can click to read them too
Top Clicks: (auto-update aprox. every 72 hrs)
Latest apologies for WordPress.com!!
REFRESH SCREEN if graphics look oddly "squishy" AGAIN -- *especially* in the blogrolls returned when you search or click on a category
(they just updated some new thing and created problems elsewhere - REFRESH usually works until somebody finds & fixes)
SO SORRY - nothing *I* can do about it.